Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm back!

Hello everyone!

Well, It has been awhile since I blogged here.  After the completion of my journal blog I took a little break.  Truth is, I had to think about what else I wanted to say

Turns out, I have quite a bit to say about life in general.  That will probably be the focus of my blogging for awhile; General insights on the human condition, with practical solutions of course.  I am all about constant improvement in my own life, and the lives of those around me.  It is a very Odinic philosophy as well.

I will also provide updates on my whereabouts and doings.  Lately I have been feverishly trying to get the EBook done.  It is done now, all that remains are putting the systems in place that will make it available to people.  I suspect it will be within the next two weeks, maybe sooner.

It has been quite a journey for me.  Recording my journal in a blog was one thing; it brought me right back to Alt for Norge and I was re-living those experiences as I wrote it.  Surprisingly though, getting it all in an EBook was another emotional challenge.

You would think at some point it would stop affecting me like that...but it doesn't.  Remember though, the emotion is not one of sadness, not at all.  I am just so profoundly touched and moved by the whole experience, and little parts too, and now there is the love shown to me by many of the Alt for Norge fans that also touches me deeply.  It is all really quite wonderful, it makes me feel blessed on an almost continuous basis.

I have decided to charge $15 for the book when it is ready.  That is the price of one Norwegian beer in a bar.  I am hopeful that people think of it that way; as though they ran into me in a bar and offer to buy me a beer.  In exchange, I tell them my whole story.  There will be video links in the book that connect to corresponding Youtube episodes as well.

I plan on using any proceeds I get from the book toward my eventual return trip to Norway, with Lulie.  I have an idea that while I am back in Norway I could post where we will be in different cities at different times, and I will invite all our Friends to come and meet us.  I think that would be just great...getting to meet all of the people that have so impacted my life and my view of the world in these past months.

So that's it for now.  I will be blogging about a variety of subjects but they will all have a common theme; life, and making it better.  Your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment